NANOTALES

 1. Practical Teaching 

A husband fought with wife , blaming her for affair with someone. Wife wanted to teach a lesson practically without any scenes. Her friend texted, I like you, and this creates havoc ending in separation after 8 long years silent battling.

Who is culprit?


2. Behaviour 

A mother cooks food for her 4 daughters and serves them , another girl who is with her grandparents in the same house , caring for the 4 daughters also waits for her lunch plate but the mother who is a teacher , throws chapati without any kindness in her plate and shouts ," now eat fast and don't loitre lazily. So many clothes to be washed , hurry up. 

The girl with teary eyes looks at the 4 daughters plates with painful heart wishing she could be one amongst the 4 girls. 


3. Kids Learn Fast

One day my grandson all of a sudden said ,"don't fool me " immediately my daughter asked , "where did you hear this way to speak " instantly he replied, "I heard appa saying this to you ma " very innocently. My daughter said ," He said in fun not really okay, don't talk this way , you are a good boy no " and he went out playfully singing. 

 4. Suicide 

Daughter in law suicides. Everyone wants to know the reason behind this drastic decision. She was married 6 months back. After a month her husband left for work. Her sister's husband kept visiting as she may be lonely. Often he would bring something to eat and flowers. In fact he was very close to her mother and father in law being close relative. After postmortem report came , everyone was puzzled to know that she was 3 months Pregnant. 


5. Valiant Man

Maya's husband was quite social and nice person. After the household wrapped in the night , he would wake up Maya and ask several questions for her behaviour throughout the day. She often won't be able to recall but afraid as what he wanted to hear from her. In case she couldn't recall he would beat her black and blue. Morning everything would be as usual, absolutely normal. She had 3 kids not out of choice but desperation as she had none to support her. After her children grew up and married, she decided to Quit silently. Now Maya smiles , explores , enjoys and sleeps peacefully at 60 yrs age. 

6. Innocence 

My daughter was married and settled in her husband's family with his parents and siblings. She used to eat at correct time punctually. When she asked for lunch that meant it was One PM. After marriage when I went to visit her place , I was shocked to see her serving food around 4 PM and herself eating last at 4:30. 

When this scenario would change for women I thought. 


7. Animals - True Friends 

We had a Pet dog at home. When we brought him home, he was barely able to open his eyes and often fall in the milk bowl while licking. Slowly he grew into a handsome shining black colour with a brown spot around forehead..

He had a strong bonding with me. Whenever I had anything I gave a small piece to him as he would be with me. One day when my husband was shouting at me , unexpectedly he jumped and grabbed my husband's hand as if to stop his fighting. So witty. 


8. Love Birds 

One day while cleaning the love birds cage I found a piece of feather dipped in blood and thought maybe rats are there , next day while cleaning the cage I found a bird with a wing completely cut and deep wound. I applied turmeric and coconut oil paste as a first aid and kept the bird isolated to let heal . 

Next day I noticed while working, amidst 4 pairs of birds a specific bird was trying to woo a female bird and when another male bird tried to woo the love bird became Angry Bird and started to prick his wings fiercely, making me understand,"Love is Fierce and Love Birds are No Exceptions";


9. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Make them orphan?

Attitudes Need Change

Language Efficiency